2021 Annual Report
This product is only available within Giving USA’s annual subscription.
Find out how you can receive more value than ever before!
The challenges nonprofits faced in 2020 were exceptional and the insights gleaned from this unprecedented year in philanthropy are invaluable.
The Giving USA Annual Report provides the strategic insight you need to propel your organization toward greater fundraising success. But beyond just data, Giving USA 2021 features expert tips on how to implement proven strategies and clear analysis of national giving trends.
What you get:
- Full 350+ page Giving USA 2021 Annual Report, reporting on charitable giving in the United States for the year 2020. The report’s chapters provide in-depth analysis of 2020 findings on total charitable giving, giving by sources, and giving to major recipient categories.
- Key Findings (PDF) – A condensed version of the report, including introductory chapters summarizing key factors that affected philanthropy in 2019.
- Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint (NEW!) – 40+ slides that will equip you to provide informative presentations on Giving USA 2021.
- The Giving USA 2021 Infographic
Through your purchase of Giving USA 2021 you’ll also receive an annual subscription that provides you significantly greater benefits, including:
- Access to the archive of all Giving USA’s previous reports
- Access to all of Giving USA’s previous Special Reports
- Free digital copies of upcoming Giving USA Special Reports (including the soon-to-be-released new study on Donor Advised Funds)
- Complimentary copy of the subscription year Annual Update on State Laws
- Exclusive The Giving Institute and Giving USA webinars for subscribers only
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO ORDER THIS REPORT
The Key Findings (PDF), Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint (PPT), and 2021 Infographic products will be available for download upon checkout. The full report, both digital and printed, will be available early to mid-July.