Giving USA Special Report - Donor Advised Funds: New Insights
The highly anticipated Giving USA Special Report on Donor Advised Funds is now available.
This exclusive report represents the most comprehensive study of its kind.
This new special report analyzes $74 billion in grant funds going to over 240,000 organizations, answering important questions like:
- What types of organizations receive grants from DAFs?
- How have DAF trends changed over time?
- How do trends differ among various types of DAF sponsoring organizations – for example, how might granting patterns at community foundations differ from grants at other types of DAF-sponsoring organizations such as national funds or single-issue charities?
However, if you subscribe today to Giving USA, you’ll not only receive this Special Report for free, you’ll also receive access to all of Giving USA’S digital content – including previous years’ Annual Reports and special reports.
Your $139.95 annual subscription includes:
- Access to all 2021 digital products including Annual Report, Key Findings, Infographic, Comprehensive PowerPoint, and the complete library of archived digital products
- The Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint – which is valued at $169!
- Access to digital versions of new and previous Special Reports
- Exclusive subscriber price for print versions of Special Reports
- Access to The Giving Institute member firm webinars around relevant nonprofit topics
After you purchase your subscription, you will receive an email confirmation to activate your subscriber account. Once activated with a unique password, you will be logged in and able to enjoy all subscriber benefits. Plus, you’ll receive emails from us all yearlong with additional insights and special access to subscriber-only content.
You can also purchase the report today at the non-subscriber price of $69.95.