Giving USA Subscription - Special Rate
With over 40 years’ worth of data on giving trends in the US, the Giving USA Annual Report Subscription provides you access to a wealth of historical and current insights found nowhere else.
Your annual subscription grants you access to all of Giving USA’s insights, reports, and exclusive webinars for the current report year as well as access to all historical reports and insights from previous years to help your organization benchmark fundraising performance against national data, plan for the future based on long-term trends in giving, educate new staff members and board members in the broad context of philanthropic giving, and make data informed decisions to strengthen your fundraising, grant making, or other philanthropic activity.
Your subscription includes more than ever before! Including:
- Access to the nation’s longest running, most comprehensive report on philanthropy, The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the year 2022. The report’s chapters provide in-depth analysis of 2022 findings on total charitable giving, giving by sources, and giving to major recipient categories. In addition, each chapter provides strategic insights into the latest giving trends and facts.
- Access to the Annual Report on Philanthropy’s exclusive insight reports including:
- Visual Infographic one-pager highlighting the year’s top-level numbers
- Key Findings Report summarizing key data and trends for the year
- Comprehensive PowerPoint (valued at $169!) with in-depth findings, talking points, and answers to commonly asked questions
- Access to digital downloads of new and previous Special Reports, including the special report on Giving by Generation
- Exclusive subscriber price for print versions of Special Reports
- Access to Giving USA Data Tableau Visualization an interactive visualization of the data that allows you to compare and model the data from different time periods dating back to 1980.
- Access to exclusive member firm webinars around relevant nonprofit topics throughout the year
- Access to Subscription Member LinkedIn Groups
- And so much more!
Please enjoy the limited-availability Special Rate Annual Subscription, worth 30% off the full subscription price of $139.95.