Leaving a Legacy: A New Look at Planned Giving Donors — Digital Edition
This Giving USA Special Report, Leaving a Legacy: A New Look at Planned Giving Donors is a landmark effort in understanding today’s planned giving donors, and provides valuable insight into a key aspect of philanthropy that has not yet been extensively researched.
This listing is for the digital version of the Leaving a Legacy Special Report. To purchase the print edition, visit this page.
Data from a targeted survey of planned giving prospects and donors reveals:
- Key trends in gift types, including bequests, charitable annuities, retirement plans, insurance policies, and trusts
- Who is most likely to make a planned gift and their motivations
- The importance of building lifelong, personal relationships with current and future donors
- The benefit of receiving planned gifts of all sizes and how to engage different types of donors at all levels
- Common misperceptions fundraisers hold about planned gifts and how to correct them
This 96-page Special Report will give you the data and analysis you need to effectively discuss legacy giving with your donors.
Available for $24.95 in digital PDF format or as a paperback book (with digital download) for $29.95.