Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2016 Paperback Book Package
For over 60 years, fundraisers, nonprofit leaders, donors, volunteers, scholars, and others have counted on Giving USA to provide the most comprehensive charitable giving data available. And the cornerstone of this intelligence is the Annual Report on Philanthropy.
Packed with insightful data on the latest trends in fundraising, Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy Paperback Book Package gives you:
- Groundbreaking research from 2016 on key fundraising metrics you need to know, including a special section on Donor Advised Funds
- Insight into important changes in donor preferences and habits
- Leading intelligence you need to plan and fundraise in the year ahead
What You Get:
- Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2016, paperback book version
- Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2016, digital version (PDF)
- Graph Pack, a deck of PowerPoint slides containing key giving data in slide form
- Highlights, an executive summary gleaned from the pages of the full report
Digital download products will be delivered via email immediately after purchase; your printed book will follow two–four weeks later.