Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2016 Digital Package
For over 60 years, fundraisers, nonprofit leaders, donors, volunteers, scholars, and others have counted on Giving USA to provide the most comprehensive charitable giving data available. And the cornerstone of this intelligence is our Annual Report on Philanthropy.
Packed with insightful data on the latest trends in fundraising, Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy Digital Package gives you:
- Groundbreaking research from 2016 on key fundraising metrics you need to know, including a special section on Donor Advised Funds
- Insight into important changes in donor preferences and habits
- Leading intelligence you need to plan and fundraise in the year ahead
What You Get:
- This package includes a PDF version of Giving USA 2017: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2016; Graph Pack (a PowerPoint deck containing key data in slide form); and Giving USA 2017 Highlights.
- The full report includes a comprehensive section on “The Numbers,” as well as sections and chapters on who gave to charity (Sources) and what types of organizations received donations (Uses).
- The Graph Pack is a PowerPoint file with slides you can copy and paste into a custom presentation, or use as a short, stand-alone overview of charitable giving.
- Highlights provides an executive summary of Giving USA data from the 2016 report.