Giving USA 2018: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2017 Paperback Package
Order the Giving USA 2018 Paperback Package and get the strategic intelligence that will help you achieve greater results.
Powered by a booming stock market and a strong economy, charitable giving by Americans surged to record-level highs in 2017. To get fresh insight on the factors that shaped the trends in philanthropic giving, get your copy of Giving USA 2018: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2017.
You won’t want to miss this year’s report as it not only provides you the comprehensive data on philanthropy for the year 2017, but also:
- Groundbreaking research from 2017 on key fundraising metrics you need to know, including a special section on disaster giving
- Insights into how a strong economy affected giving behaviors
- Practitioner Highlights at the beginning of each chapter with valuable takeaways and suggested strategies
What You Get:
- Giving USA 2018: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2017, paperback book version
- Giving USA 2018: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2017, digital version (PDF)
- The full report includes a comprehensive section on “The Numbers,” as well as sections and chapters on who gave to charity (Sources) and what types of organizations received donations (Uses).
- Graph Pack, a deck of PowerPoint slides containing key giving data in slide form
- Highlights (PDF), an executive summary gleaned from the pages of the full report
Digital download products will be delivered via email immediately after purchase; your printed book will follow 2-4 weeks later.