2020 Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint
Equip yourself to provide informative presentations on Giving USA 2020: The Annual Report on Philanthropy for the Year 2019, with our convenient, flexible, and powerful PowerPoint presentation.
The 2020 Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint provides over 40 slides of graphs and talking points that:
- Define economic forces that drive philanthropy including the GDP and the S&P 500
- Show the relationship between economic forces and charitable giving over time
- Provides insight into how those relationships have changed over the last 40 years
It also provides a deeper dive into charitable giving by all four sources, as well as the nine major recipient categories, including:
- Graphs that show the last 40 years of data in both current and inflation-adjusted dollars for each source and recipient category
- Talking points for each slide, identifying key data points for each source and recipient category
- 2-year and 5-year bar charts that put 2019 results in context and show how giving has changed over time
The Giving USA 2020 Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint is ideal for presenting more in-depth findings, for understanding how a particular source or recipient category has changed over time, and for understanding how the picture of philanthropy has evolved in the last 40 years.
What You Get:
Your digital file contains one Comprehensive Presentation PowerPoint slide deck with over 40 slides that includes:
- All the data and graphs from “The Numbers” section of our annual report, along with explanatory text you can use during your presentation
- An overview section on Giving USA and its history
- Key Giving USA data from the 2020 Annual Report, with talking points written in narrative style (also contains some commonly asked questions and the answers to those questions)
Digital download will be available upon purchase and delivered automatically to your email.